Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Getting it done

Well as i sit here and relax with my family eating watermelon. ... I think about tomorrow and what's gonna happen.  I am getting my tubes tied Tomorrow I am looking forward to not having any more kids and to finish raising my kids. On the other hand I have never had any surgery before in my life or i have never been put under before. ... ever!  So I am kinda getting nervous but it's too late to cancel now. I have heard both good and bad about getting it done as well as being told not to do it. ... what a lot of people don't know is that I got pregnant on the depo shot. So I am that one percent. ... I don't life to be that 1 % so both my husband and I are getting done. I have a friend who her husband got done and a year later she still got pregnant.  :0 hehe so I am not gonna take any chances hehe.  One the other end I have friends that are telling me that i am going to end up pregnant before i get the procedure done. ... to them I try and stay away so they can't wipe their baby germs on me hehehe.  I did want a big family and have a lot of kids but raising two babies *10 months apart* is what made me change my mind. ..as well as having one income is tough too. My youngest is a terror hehe and I say that with love. She climbs on everything and isn't afraid to do anything.  I say my oldest of the two is the brains and the little one is the muscle hehehe.  I have the rest of my patience to raise her but to start all over again I am not sure if I can. Sooo I am going through with it tomorrow and not gonna change my mind later. I am almost 30 and 30 was my cut off date anyways.  I can't eat nothing in the morning so I am gonna be starving!!!!! I will post what I been through so stay close lol good night and keep me in your prayers. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment