Sunday, September 15, 2013

Drinking????

So I went to pick up my husband yesterday from work and in the food city parking lot was the dui task mobile set up. There was a lot of cops out in my area which is a surprise cuz they are never in my area. Hehe. But it got me thinking about drinking. I just don't see the point in all that at all. I have to put out there that I used to drink and that I could hold my tequila too.  However I stopped when I met my husband. As I look back I can't find the fun in drinking.  I still ended up at home and had to go back to being a mom. I never got black out drunk which is good but I do know that the very next day my life had to go on. I do remeber once I went to work still drunk and come to find out I wasn't the only one!! It kinda sucked cuz I couldn't do my job right and couldn't focus.  Life continued right where I was before I started to drink. So when I hear or see people drinking their "problems" away I can't help but think thats pointless cuz they will still be there when the alcohol wears off. Also when I see people drinking with friends I can't help but think are your friends gonna be there for you when your sober or broke?  You know no one will be there when you get locked up for the stupidity you have done while drinking. Then there are parents who go drinking and thats all their lives are about and not about their kids. Then they spend one half sober and half drunk day with their kid and think they are the parent of the year and deserve an award!!!! So I chose not to drink anymore because I don't see the point in it at all! I still gonna come home to my kids and husband (which is good cuz sleeping around is a total different blog). So why waste my money when i can spend it with my kids or on me hehe. If you drink and think I am over reacting please tell me. I may not change my mind but I am open to good reasoning ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment